What food can be used for the Grill Pan?
1. Meat: lamb, chicken legs, chicken wings, tenderloin, ham, fish balls, beef balls, duck wings, chicken nuggets, chicken fillets, chicken steaks, crab fillets, pork, toothpick meat, bacon meat, etc.
2. Seafood: squid, fresh shrimp, kelp, cuttlefish, hairy crabs, saury, oysters, etc.
3. Vegetables: eggplant, corn, water spinach, leeks, green peppers, lettuce, broccoli, enoki mushrooms, mushrooms, onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cucumbers, garlic, etc.
4. Soy products: potato flour tofu, dried tofu, tofu, etc.
5. Fruits: bananas, pineapples, apples, etc.
6. Eggs: eggs, quail eggs, etc.
7. Others: chestnut, toast bread, small steamed buns, etc.
Unexpectedly, the grill pan is so versatile, from chicken, duck and fish to squid and seafood, from eggplant corn to banana and apple, from egg quail eggs to bread and buns. It can be said that the grill pan covers all kinds of food, as long as you like the baked food It can be done through the grill pan.
Precautions for the use of grill pan:
1: Place it correctly: Place it on a stable desktop or table, and be careful not to approach the fire source and flammable materials.
2: Do not use a metal object to stir fry in a flat plate during use. You need to use a nylon spatula, or bamboo or wood.
3: When there is water in the flat plate, the grilling oil inside will splash, please pay attention to safety while grilling.
4: The power plug is not allowed to be inserted into a single three-hole socket with grounding protection.
5: In order to ensure the safety of the product and life, this product is equipped with a safety protection temperature limiting device (thermostat), and it will automatically cut off the power when it is overheated and overheated. When the temperature in the pot automatically drops to the working temperature, the indicator light will be on and return to normal .
6: The grill pan belongs to a guarded appliance. When heating, it is strictly prohibited to touch the bottom of the pot with your hands to avoid scalding. Keep out of the reach of children.