Whether the dishes are good or not, in addition to the skill of cooking is very important, the pot is also very important. For those who like to cook, a good pot is simply something you can’t find. But in fact, a good pot can be raised on your own.
Let me tell you a few special attention points about pots and pans.
1. Start a new pot. Boiling the pot for the first time can make the metal pores on the surface of the pot more smooth. You can use the rice water to heat it in a pot, then pour out the water, and rub the pot with a piece of fat until the fat becomes a small oily residue.
2. Prevent empty burning. Do not dry it for a long time, do not heat the pan immediately with cold water, use warm water or wash with cold water after cooling.
3. Raise the pot regularly. Pour oil into the cold pan, spread it evenly, and heat the pan over medium-to-small heat for two minutes to finish raising the pan. If you need to cook, you can start taking care of it at this moment. If it is regular maintenance, pour off the oil and wipe it clean with tissue paper.
4. Treat a small amount of ingredients in a sticky pot. When you encounter a sticky pot, take the pot to soak in warm water while it is still hot, or add water to boil for ten minutes, and then use a sponge or soft loofah.
5. Prevent the surface of the pot from being scratched. Don’t use iron shovel, steel ball and other iron kitchenware. It is recommended to soak the pot for a while when encountering food that is difficult to wash.
The maintenance of kitchen utensils is very important. Many friends who like to cook will run around for a good pot. Iron pans are easy to use after being raised. They are better than all kinds of non-stick pans. There will be a film on the surface. The film cannot be formed by boiling the pan. Do not use detergent. If you must use it up, re-boil the pot.